I read a lot of books.
In fact, I often read 3-5 books at the same time.
I read both fiction (literature, fantasy, mysteries) and non-fiction (travel stories, history, and science).
The genre that I read the most of though is personal growth.
So I thought I would share my 10 favorite personal growth books with you.
These are all books that have deeply impacted my journey through life and shaped who I am as a person.
These are NOT the sort of books that give you simple solutions to life’s challenges and issues.
These are the sort of books to digest slowly, letting their wisdom weave its’ way into your heart and soul.
These books dive deep into the mystery, the beauty, and the messiness of life.
I´ll include links to Amazon in case you want to read more about these books (these are not affiliate links so I gain nothing if you choose to buy one or more of them).
BTW, these are NOT in any sort of order.
- The Five Things We Cannot Change: And the Happiness We Find By Embracing Them by David Richo.
- Daring Greatly: How The Courage To Be Vulnerable Transforms The Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown.
- What Matters Most: Living A More Considered Life by James Hollis.
- Find Your Courage: 12 Acts For Becoming Fearless At Work And In Life by Margie Warrell.
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality For The Two Halves Of Life by Richard Rohr.
- How Then, Shall We Live? Four Simple Questions That Reveal The Beauty And Meaning Of Our Lives by Wayne Muller.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice For Difficult Times by Pema Chodron.
- To Be A Man: A Guide To True Masculine Power by Robert Augustus Masters.
- Let Your Life Speak: Listening For The Voice Of Vocation by Parker Palmer.
- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With The Heart Of A Buddha by Tara Brach.
So there you have it…my 10 favorite personal growth books.
Leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite personal growth books are!