Do you want to create more engagement with your clients and potential clients? Then Dubb may be the tool you need!!!
Dubb is a “video platform that lets you create, share, embed and track videos from your screen, webcam or phone”.
Check out my Dubb review and demo in the video below! (and btw, I used the screen recorder in Dubb to shoot the video below!!!
Dubb Review and Demo
BIGGEST PRO(s): Dubb comes with an easy to use screen recorder/webcam app that you can access via a Chrome extension or an Android/IOS app. You can also upload pre-recorded videos.
You can then send your video to clients or potential clients in bulk or indivudally depending on the purpose of the video. And you can include a targeted call-to-action on each video.
Videos can be sent via email (e.g. Gmail or Outlook), an email service (e.g., MailChimp or ActiveCampaign), or directly on social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
You can also upload your contacts and track which contacts have watched your videos and for how long. Which allows you to follow-up individually, depending on how people interacted with your video.
BIGGEST CON(s): Currently Dubb does not include automation. Which means that you have to do things like sync your contacts or send follow-up videos manually.
They are working on automation and expect it to be available in June 2019 However, details are sketchy as to what features will be included in automation.
Also, please note that this is not a replacement for video hosting such as YouTube. So you will need to be selective as to how you use your space and delete videos as needed.
Currently, Dubb only has a Chrome Extension (as well as Android and IOS app). If you do not use Chrome, then you will not have access to the extension.
Finally, support is a bit limited at this point. There appears to be only one support person and estimated response time is 24 hours.
HOW TO USE DUBB to GROW YOUR BUSINESS: Dubb is a great tool for growing your business and increasing online sales. Here are some ways that you could use Dubb:
- Create a video in which you talk about your potenial clients’ pain points and how to solve those pain points. Send it out to potential clients and follow-up with those who watch 50% or more of the video.
- Send a thank you message to new clients or to people who just joined your email list. Or use it to ask current clients for referrals.
- Use it to collect video testimonials from current clients.
- Create demo videos of your product and sent them out to potential clients.
- Respond to clients questons/inquiries by sending them a personalized video message.
- Use a targeted call-to-action on all of your videos to encourage potential clients to take the next step in your process.
BOTTOM LINE: Dubb certainly has some limitations (see above) but overall is a tool that I highly recommend! Which is why I have it listed on my recommended tools.
Video is by far the best way to increase engagement and Dubb makes it easy to create and send powerful video messages to clients.
PRICE: Please note that special pricing that I mention in my video review of Dubb is no longer available.
However, you can still buy Dubb directly from their website. And if you buy Dubb using my affiliate link below, you’ll receive a 10% discount.
- A Free Trial
- A Small Business Plan that is $40 a month or $32 a month with annual payment.
- A Small Business Plus Plan that is $250 a month or $200 a month with annual payment.
BUY NOW: I hope you found value in my Dubb review and demo. If you did, then just click here to buy Dubb and receive a 10% discount.
(This is an affiliate link. If you find value in my Dubb review and demo, then consider supporting me by buying via my link. You will pay nothing additional and I will receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!)